Here's how you can adjust the limit switches in your actuator. Begin with the actuator off the dish and the inner tube free to turn.
- Run the actuator to retract the the inner tube. If the inner tube hits bottom and starts to spin continue to run the actuator until it stops. It will stop when it hits the bottom limit switch.
- If the inner tube is not all the way in, turn it by hand until it is.
- Now turn the inner tube out 3 or 4 revolutions. Your bottom switch is now set.
- At this time you can install your actuator on your dish.
- Run the actuator to extend it until you reach the desired dish position. Be careful not to over extend the actuator.
- Once you stop at the desired position (or just slightly past it) adjust the upper limit switch by loosening the screw that holds the cam, and turning the cam until the switch is activated. Tighten the screw and your limits are set.